Sunday, September 23, 2007

EVITA!

Kurt and I went and saw EVITA today. It was wonderful! It's so nice to be able to go to a quality production in a quality theater and only be 35 minutes from home. We were going to go the the BrewBQ in the park by our house yesterday, but something came up and we ended up not going. I did go down and get some brisket, beans, slaw and BBQ chicken. Plus we could hear the music from here.

I took the pupper to the vet yesterday a.m. He REALLY hates riding in the car. He now weighs in at 9#. I don't want him to get any bigger :( I got him a shabby chic wicker basket bed on clearance at Targucci. He LOVES it and has been snoozing it up.

Another busy week coming up. I'm going to the state nursing home convention in DSM this week with the administrator, the director of nursing and a guy that is half intern and half assisted living director. Should be interesting.

No comments: