Thursday, October 09, 2008

50 years later

We went to Sioux Falls last weekend to visit my husband's parents. One of our main objectives was to scan in old family pictures. We had a lot of fun doing so. We scanned in over 280 images and learned a lot we didn't know.

Audra Kae and Lyle will be having their 50th wedding anniversary in November. I was commenting on pretty her dress was and she says, "do you want to see it?"


I figured it was packed away, but she had it hanging in her bedroom closet.


She said, "I always hoped I'd have a daughter or grand-daughter who would want to wear it." Well, since Christy is the first girl born into the direct descent in 92 years it's not too likely. We did get her to try it on though.



1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Looks like fun! But, I'm jealous cuz I still need to scan in all my parent's pix...