Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thanks Facebook

Been spending way too much time on Facebook which leads to blog neglecting. (It's a lot easier to upload photos to FB). We've been gone again. This time Kurt and I went on a Baltic Cruise with my parents. We got back the 3rd and I promptly succumbed to sinus infection. Urgent Care opened at 8 am on the 5th. We got there at 8:15 and I was patient #5!

We've also be slaving away on the Dear Birthmother letter and profile. I think we finally got the letter approved. Now we have to pick the photos for it and for the online profile.

Kurt has to go to Indianapolis for work next week. Then the week after that he's off to Manila for 2 weeks.

I've got to volunteer at the Fair next week for my master gardener hours. I've also go a scrap weekend with the sisters coming up and the coochie campout. Summer is FLYING by!

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I know what you mean about Facebook taking up your previous blogger time. Add to that Flickr, Twitter, Tumblr and several other blogs and you still aren't as neurotic as me! LOL!