Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Charging up the Batteries

I'm charging up the batteries for the camera because by this time tomorrow I should be an Aunt! My sister and Todd left for the hospital tonite and she is being induced tomorrow morning! I am incredibly excited to see the baby. I've been guessing and guessing and guessing what his name will be but so far I haven't hit on it. I'm taking Friday off to go see them (and to get away from my crappy job). I have a test Friday morning then I'm heading to DSM after that.

This place continues to be a disaster, but it is home. I told Kurt that I don't miss the old house and I'm perfectly comfortable here. Home is where he is...other than that it doesn't matter. However it is VERY nice to have enough space. He said he was thinking the same thing.

This kids seem to love the new house. They've been great the past few weekends. Lewis was a little out of sorts at first, but he shredded some Kleenex and all is well now.

I better hit the books. I hope I can relax in a couple of years once I'm done with class.

No comments: