Saturday, October 01, 2005

Big Day

Today is big day. We're having a graduation party for Fred this afternoon. I'm trying to cook, clean and decorate the garage, do homework (mine and the kids) and pack to move (without messing up the house or the garage) while Kurt and his brother, Kelly change the brakes and rotors in Kurt's car.

Wierdly, I'm the first one up. The second weirdest thing is that Christy is the number 2 person up. We are ALWAYS last.

We've had a decent week. I was in training 8-430 tues-fri so kurt and I got to spend a lot of time together which was nice.

I've got major wedding details set which is also cool!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

Party details please. How did the potatoes turn out?

Heather said...

The potatoes were awesome! I almost for got to put the butter in and I added more cheese. There was only a dab left.