Friday, September 23, 2005

AWESOME!

Kurt and I went to Alex's 1st parent teacher conferences last night. We heard great remarks from all of his teachers. He doesn't have anything less than an A- in any of his classes. He is #1 in his art class. They all said he is articulate and stays above the fray when the other kids are misbehaving.

The one area where he is having trouble is, of course, spelling. None of the kids can spell.

We are incredibly proud of him and are SO relieved he is in school!

I HATE my job. I have to go back and close tonite from 6pm to midnite. UGH. I will be the only sup there. The list of things I CAN'T do is MUCH larger than the list of things I can do. I have to close tomorrow night too. I do have Sunday off though!

Our house is being shown tomorrow at 12:30 and there is an open house on Sunday from 3-4. I hope we get some offers!

No comments: