Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday night blahs

  • I wish I had a job that I didn't have to work at night or on the weekend.
  • I wish I didn't have this awful cold/whatever and I could cough without peeing and talk with out croaking
  • I wish it didn't cost so much to go to the theatre. Mom, Marn, and I went to the LION KING on Friday night. The costumes/staging was spectacular! The music...not so much. There are so many cool shows I'd like to see but it's not like I have the time or money to go to Chicago/Minneapolis/New York to see them.
  • I wish I were nicer to my husband.
  • I wish I wouldn't let people's offhand comments/tones/inflections get to me.
  • I wish my brave little tulips would continue to brave the unpredictable Iowa weather & the rat-fink squirrel and bloom already!
  • I wish we'd hurry up and buy the house so I could rip the hideous, peeling wall paper out of our bedroom.
  • I wish it were the weekend already.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I couldn't ask for a better wife, honey. I am a lucky man.