Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lazy Days & Tuesdays

Today was pretty uneventful. I went to the dentist and got a huge filling. I spent the afternoon taking Tylenol and napping in between studying for class tonight. Fred worked on his Latin most of the day. He said he's at least a week behind. He and I had a nice lunch together. I don't get to spend much 1 on 1 time with him. We talked about the tests he took this morning, college, and his Latin class.

Kurt was running late this morning as usual, but he did remember to turn off the coffe pot. (We have a running joke how he leaves it on so I can have a hot cup when I get up - I DETEST coffee).

My class got down earlier than expected. Kurt and Fred had already eaten so I went out with my wonder twin, Brian, for his birthday. When I got home Kurt and I did some research on the www.iowasexoffenders.com There are 51 in our zip code, 1 very near my parents, and 3 or so near the kids when they are at the farm. It is very scarey business.

No comments: