Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday

Well, it's Monday night. I'm home between work and class and I've decided I'm not going back to work ("are you EVER going back" asked Kurt.) I may. On Wednesday (since tomorrow is my day off). We have Fred here tonight because he's going to take some assessment tests tomorrow. I also have a dentist appointment.

Easter dinner was a success. Although the deviled eggs I made were a trial. First I couldn't get them to peel, then I couldn't get the devil filling flavored correctly, then Kurt had to be his usual overaccelerating self and when we got to the farm we had one big glop of deviled egg stuck to one side of the container. They still tasted good though!

My dad was big hit. He took 3 of 4 Hansens on a nature hike and expedition. They went to a little county park north of my parents' farm to check out the bird blind. While on their adventure they explored the blasting pill box from the old quarry, found lots of hickory nuts, and a deer carcass. Christy also got a picture of a possum before they came home. Fred stayed at the house with the rest of the adults (mostly so he could have more dessert). It was a fun and relaxing afternoon with my parents, my 90 year old grandpa, and my sister and brother-in-law.

No comments: