Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Home Stretch

Tonite and Sunday are the last two nights that I will have to work until midnite. Starting on Monday, my program at work will start closing at 10pm. Thank goodness! Kurt and I need the sleep. Our schedules do not jive at all with me not getting home until 12:45 or 1 am.

Work has begun to have state services coming in to help us "dislocated workers". I have a feeling as we get closer to the closing date the staffing around here is going to be pretty pathetic.

I was a bad girl and skipped both my classes this week. I was just too exhausted to go.

Tomorrow is our pretrial hearing for the custody case. It's also the day that the mediation and trial dates will be set. Pray for an open date soon. Unfortunately it will probably be sometime this summer. Let's hope "good things come to those who wait" is true.

No comments: