Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's A Feast!

Sometimes I make great meals. Today was evidently one of them. As I set everything on the table, Christy proclaimed, "It's a feast! We've got turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and corn!" The turkey was on sale for .69 a pound. A family of 6 can't resist a deal like that! I've had it for a while, but this was the first week I remembered to get it out to thaw so we could have it for the weekend.

Kurt and I are both sick-ish. We've got hot and cold flashes, stuffy heads, and alternate stuffy and runny noses along with a horrible come and go headache. It's been since Wednesday night. I hope it ends soon.

On an awesome note, this was the last weekend I have to work. My program is going M-F from 8 am to 9pm this next week. Plus I took days off so I only work M W and F this week!

Kurt has to go to MO for work the first week in March. I'm not excited about it in the least. Plus since we have Parent Teacher conferences he'll have to go, come back, and the go again.

I got our vacation scrapbook done. It's 26 pages in 8.5 x 8.5 size. I'm really impressed with a couple of the pages. I should be a scrapbooking Diva and scan in some of the pages. Now I'm working on one of Ryan as well as miscellaneous pictures I have lying around.

No comments: