Monday, February 04, 2008

Packing on the Pounds

Kurt and I have both gained weight since the Friday morning weigh in. We ate out WAY too much plus went to the birthday party. Plus I'm sick. When I'm sick all I do is eat.

Iowa weather continues to blow. I see on the news that everything north and east of us is closed while schools to the south are either 2 hours late or closed. It's thundering now and raining. There's also occasional snow and sleet. I also hear freezing rain is a possability.

I had crazy dreams last night including one where I was one of Hef's girlfriends. We weren't getting along though so nothing naughty happened (thank goodness!). I like old guys but 81 is a little much. I remember feeling a sense of dread that since I wasn't putting out I was going to get kicked out of the mansion. THEN what would I do??

No comments: