Thursday, February 07, 2008

What I Accomplished Today

  • Washed, dried, and sorted 3 loads of laundry
  • Made dinner
  • Took the dog out twelve thousand times
  • Bought school and study supplies (new class starts next Tuesday)
  • Began cleaning/organizing the scrapbook table
  • Made the bed (that usually happens just before sleeping)
  • Got bread, milk, and juice
  • Studied for 4 HOURS!
  • Went through the mail
  • balanced my checking account
  • Chatted with Rikki
  • Took a load to Goodwill (There was just a commercial begging for goods ~ I'm doing my best!)
  • Went to Water Aerobics
  • Dealt with my husband's dry cleaning
  • Bought Valentine's, anniversary, and birthday cards
  • Mailed out a resume

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

No wonder you haven't posted since Thursday. you must be exhausted after doing all that!