Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Visit from Grandpa and Grandma

Kurt's parents are here for the weekend. They came Saturday afternoon while I was at the Cootchie Campout. I premade a lasgne so they'd have something to eat when they arrived. I didn't get home until 9:30pm. Today we had a big turkey dinner, read the paper, and did an Independence mini tour. We spent the afternoon playing Trivial Pursuit and Outburst. Grandpa and Grandma treated us to Pizza Hut tonite. We'd won a free movie from the video store so we rented "Duma". It's about a kid and his cheetah. It was very good.

Tomorrow starts our week's vacation with the kids. Since Kurt switched jobs he doesn't have any vacation so it's me entertaining the munchkins all week. It should be interesting!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know you will be a fabulous entertainment director this week! It sounds like your visit with the grandparents went well!