Monday, January 22, 2007

It's finally Winter

It finally looks like Iowa in January. We've got a bunch of snow and it's been cold. On a personal level I'm not very excited, but on a global level it's a good thing. I took my first medical terminologies test today. It only took me about 15 minutes. I swear some of that stuff was NOT in the reading. I studied for it quite a bit too. I think I will have done o.k.

The kids continue to drag all kinds of crap here. I just threw out some size 10 underwear of Nick's. Those are pretty ancient. They must be at least 6 years old. I had to convince him it was ok to throw them out.

We had zero meltdowns last week and hoping for the same again this week.

I continue to have tons and tons of homework. I'm avoiding it right now.

Friday night Kurt and I ate dinner at a new seafood restaurant in Dubuque. It was FANTASTIC! I'm very excited to go back. I had the dump dinner and Kurt had the clams, scallops, and crab cake combo. Their handcut calamari is perfection! Check it out! www.joeysseafood.com

No comments: