Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turns out I'll be 36!!

A few years ago when I thought I was turning 33, I was, in reality, 34. I lost my ENTIRE 33rd year. Well, it's happened again!! Tomorrow I will be 36 and damned if I didn't think I was turning 35. Oh, the crushing disappointment.

My sister got me an I-tunes card. I got myself some cool tunes! Pet shop boys, Tina Turner, You sexy thing, John Dever, Santana with Chad Kroger, and a few more.

Kurt and the kids took me out for Chinese so I started and finished my meal with crab legs! We are celebrating tonight because tomorrow I'm going on Bed and Breakfast retreat with "work". This intern is really making out! Senior staff is having a team building activity. The B and B is famous for it's murder mystery package. Check it out .

It is FREEZING outside. Why oh why is it necessary for my puppy to have an audience to poop and pee?

No comments: