Monday, May 05, 2008

I can't believe I went

Despite my comic book aversion I went with Kurt to see Ironman. It was shockingly good. Robert Downey, Jr was looking FINE. I like Gwenyth Paltrow, too. Jeff Bridges was a great villain too. Why are the chrome dome guys always the bad ones? Hmmm. I'm sure there's some commentary there.

Before the movie I got to go garage sale-ing with Korrena. We had a blast. She got a brand new pair of Addias for $5. I got Christy a half dozen shirts for summer (25 cents each)(some with the tags still on them) and a pair of crop pants. I got myself the kids book Tiki Tiki Tembo. It was in my 3rd or 4th grade reader. I've been trying to think of the story for years. Happiness for 50 cents. It's hard to beat that!

Today I am being a po'd domestic goddess. So far I have washed the crusty hand dishes (that Kurt assured me he would do last Thursday), washed the rugs, and cleaned the bathroom. I'm currently roombaing the kitchen and bathroom in preparation to mop the suckers. I HATE TO MOP!!!! But when your feet are sticking to the floor it is time. Sigh.

I also got some weeding done this morning. I wish Francis weren't such a barking, loves to chase cars beast. It's impossible to take him outside with me.

No comments: