Saturday, March 04, 2006

This and That

I've been in a scrapbooking mode lately. I've gotten quite a few pages done as well as finished our vacation album. I was planning on getting all the kids' baby books done while I was Unemployed. So much for that idea.

I downloaded a bunch of free fonts which is cool because I have such terrible handwriting. I'd love to have 12 x 12 printer, but we looked and they are terribly expensive.

My sister tells me Target has scrapbooking paper and embellishments on clearance. Of course, yesterday was the first day in months I haven't checked my email at work!

Thursday I went to CR with Kurt. I dropped him at the office then went in search of business casual pants since we're back to dress code. I power shopped and got 3 pair. It was $80 worth of clothing for $42! Gotta love sales and coupons. However, I was done shopping by 2:30 and not due to pick him up until 5. I checked out the phone book and decided to head to coralville to the Reminisce scrapbook store. It advertises itself as Iowa's biggest and best. I don't think it was either, but it was pretty nice. They had a lot of stuff I hadn't seen before. Apparently they have their own paper line and they are VIP vendors for other stuff. They were all a twitter because some scrapbooking celebrity was coming in that night. Thankfully, I'm not so far gone that I know who those people are!

Nicky and I have a lot of homework so I better get us started!

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I wish I could get in a scrapbooking mood. Lordy knows I have enough scraps to book!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog