Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Vacation

My Christmas Vacation...I mean Holiday Break...is off to a roaring start. Christy woke up with the flu this morning. Luckily, Kurt dealt with it for the most part. I took Nick and Alex to the dentist this afternoon. I did make some Puppy Chow. I'm in the mood to bake but don't know if I will.

I don't have to go back to school until January 8th. I bet it will go really fast and I won't get half the things done I want to get done.

I need a good book to read. Anyone have any suggestions? I just reread A Year in Provence for bookclub. I realized though that I won't be able to go because my sister and I are going to the Twin Cities to see White Christmas at the Ordway. It's my Christmas present to her. "Sisters, Sisters...there were never such devoted Sisters!" Maybe we will wear blue dresses!

No comments: