Thursday, April 07, 2005

Can't Sleep

I can't sleep. Kurt is snoring away, which is good, because he has early meetings in the morning. I'm going into work early, too, but I'm more of a night owl. I had a late lunch and no supper so now my tummy is upset too.

Another WONDERFUL thing happened yesterday! Our neighbors to the left (whose large dog takes large craps in our yard) have decided to put in a 6' wooden privacy fence. Thank goodness! They just saved us a whole bunch of money we didn't have! The surveyors and line finder guys have already been out and measured. We're soooooo excited we can barely contain ourselves!!

Nicky's birthday is coming up soon. I made the mistake of asking what he wanted for a cake. He wants pikman. I'm not even sure what that is, but I know that neither hyvee or target make cakes with it on there. I have to think of how to do it. He may just get the blue, yellow, and red colors that he wants. HELP!!

No comments: