Saturday, April 09, 2005

Party Day

Sometimes this blog infuriates me! I just lost everything when I went to allow pop ups so I could use the spell check. Ugh.

Anyway. We are celebrating Alex's 15th birthday later today (much to his dismay..he just asked when it starts). He wanted birthday brownies and Chicago style pizza. Well, I got the brownies made and frosted and managed to locate unexpired pizza coupons.

Kurt took Nick and Christy to swim lessons, Fred is out at the college taking his ACT and I'm avoiding vacuuming and dusting. I should also be working on a school project. Alex is being King of the Day apparently.

I spent the morning watching the Royal Wedding. It was cool because I've been to the town of Windsor, the castle, and St. George's Chapel where the blessing took place. I remember there being thousands and thousands of daffodils everywhere. When I got home I decided to plant lots of daffodils too. I've moved since then but I have quite a number of them naturalized into the lawn/garden here. I see some of them have bloomed in the past few days. Christy was out sniffing them last night. I think I'll pick a few and bring them in for the party.

No comments: