Friday, April 15, 2005

Horrifying!

I just spent a HORRIFYING amount of money at Wal-Mart. I probably should have gone to Fareway, but they aren't open at 6 a.m. Since I was up at that ungodly hour I was going to get the grocery shopping done. On the plus side, the trunk was full and I had stuff in the backseat. Plus, I did get a turkey breast and a portion of Nicky's birthday gift. Another thing I bought was a bottle of tums....since Magoo ATE the entire bottle we had. When I left for class last night I didn't close the French doors that go upstairs. An hour and half later when Kurt came home from work, he heard scrambling. It was Lewis trying to get downstairs before we noticed he'd been up there. So Magoo had a lovely afternoon of devouring tums, shredding Kleenex, and chewing underwear. Nice.

No comments: