Thursday, April 14, 2005

Time Flies

It's been a busy week! I can't believe it's Thursday already, but I'm so glad it is. We aren't going ANYWHERE this weekend! Whew. I am exhausted. Kurt's brother, Greg, is going to bring us more treasures from Grandma's house Saturday night. Other than that it is naps, homework (for me and the kids), and hopefully some weeding and spring cleaning.

Lewis got groomed on Monday. He is seriously half the dog he was. They charged me $3 extra for the extra hair. I think the lady was afraid I wouldn't pay it. It was worth way more than that.

Fred passed his Math assessment for the GED. I had first day of school angst dropping him off for class. I packed him a little snack and made sure he had everything he needed. I chose not to press my luck so I didn't make him pose for a "1st day of school" picture.

Kurt's had super early work all week and I've been incredibly busy, too. We did however go out for a couple of hours last night. We went to a pretty pathetic drag show with my wonder twin and two other friends. We played some darts and had some laughs (mostly at the bad drag). Living la Vida Loca is forever ruined for Kurt's karaoking now.

I need to lay in supplies for the weekend sometime. I'm in need of something new to feed the hungry masses. The cupboards are getting bare!

No comments: