Monday, May 09, 2005

As Alice Cooper says.....

SCHOOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! I'm a big slacker-never-gonna-graduate-girl but I don't care. I dropped my summer classes. I may take a correspondence course (but I'd have to pay cash for it) so probably not. I'd rather go on vacation! Of course, we need two vacations, too. One with the whole famdamily and then one where I can relax for Kurt and myself. It's looking like Sioux Falls is the big vacay for the whole family. The we might be able to get one room and park two kids with Kurt's parents! It's all part of the evil plan.

I spent my first morning of summer vacation chatting with the WT for 45 min. We have identical back pain in our right shoulder blades today FYI. Then I mailed a present to my future niece or nephew, bought some stamps, cleaned out the car, and recycled. I need to drop 3 bags of "treasures" off at Goodwill on my way to work at noon.

For my first mother's day, I got a nice card from Kurt, a card and a bag of chocolates from Rikki, and I made child #3 cry (again)(this would be week #3)(I REALLY am the evil step mother)(joy) Needless to say, it wasn't the best day ever.

Kurt and the kids spent part of yesterday in the State park while I went to work. I felt badly about that too. I hate working on Sundays. I'd much rather be home with them.

2 comments:

Marnie said...

A gift! A gift! You mailed a gift! Yay!!!!

Heather said...

I would have mailed it sooner, but I had no cash and the kids got all the dollars in the brandy snifter. They get paid for doing dishes (unlike myself).