Sunday, May 01, 2005

UGH

I took vacation today as it's our last full weekend with the kids. We go to summer custody next weekend. However, it appears that I am sick. My throat hurts and I'm pooped.
We worked on the yard yesterday. The Wonder Twin bought a new mower and we are going 1/3 in on it (on payments of course!). Kurt mowed, Fred picked up debris and cut out saplings, while Christy and I weeded. My "stolen rose" is climbing all over the fence. I think Christy is impressed that I can actually grow something. She found a bird's nest within the brambles.
This afternoon we are planning biking, hiking, and skating. Christy wants to take pictures of eagles. I'm not sure if she'll be able to find any this time of year or not.
Friday night Kurt and I went to a combination divorce/going away party for one of my co workers. We were out til 1 am...and we didn't turn into pumpkins! It was amazing. My how my life has changed in the course of a year.

No comments: