Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Met my sister in Marshalltown today for lunch and scrapbooking. Lunch was blah, but the scrapping was good! The store is huge. It used to be a restaurant of some sort. The tables are set up in the glassed in bump out part. It was a beautiful day, too. I got 6 pages done. Marn got considerably less done.

On the way home, I plotted out what to make for dinner since we have Fred on Tuesdays. I'd left chicken out to thaw this a.m. When I got home Kurt had dinner already to serve! I'm so lucky! Plus it was good. I spent an hour or so outside planting Columbines, Iris, and Sedum that we brought home from his parents. I did some weeding, too. Later we went to Home Depot to get a trellis for my out of control stolen rose. Now I need to untangle roses and move trelli (the plural of trellis) around. Hopefully, it's nice tomorrow a.m and I can do it before work. I'm so happy I dropped my summer classes.

OH, I got my grades last Friday. 2 A's and a B!!! I have a 3.6 GPA woo hoo. I'm impressed. It's a HUGE improvement over the previous semester.

No comments: