Wednesday, August 31, 2005

And so it begins...

I'm ill. Or I'm getting ill. My throat hurts, my eyes are itchy and watery, and I, of course, have my horrible cough. There are some nose issues too.

I have to close Friday night. I'm not very excited about that.

I ordered prints online from Walgreens tonite. I'm trying to pre-plan scrapbook pages for the Crop for the Cure on Sept 17th. I went to the scrapbook store here in town. It's been a while since I've been there. My absence has resulted in the store going out of business! Oops! Everything is 25% currently. I didn't find much I wanted however.

Tomorrow night I have Nick's 6th grade orientation. He seemed relieved that at least one parent would be there. (Obviously, Kurt can't go as he's on the coast; the PP's lack of attendance is also obvious!)

No comments: