Monday, June 20, 2005

ER visit

I get a text message this afternoon that says, "Alex gashed head with post pounder. On way to meet them at st lukes". He is ok. Apparently he lifted the pounder too high, missed the post and cracked himself in the head. Of course it was 90 degrees today and the PP wasn't at home at the time of the incident. Nice. She got home soon after. She called Kurt to see what to do. They met at the ER. Alex ended up with 12 staples to close the wound. I called to see how he was. The PP kept asking if Kurt had to go back to work. He replied, "No, it was Heather checking on Alex". The PP replied, "wow sounds like she's more concerned about him than I was." NICE. I can't continue to express my opinion on this matter, because this is a family blog. The main thing is that Alex didn't die which is of course always a possibility when he is there.

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Glad to hear he is ok. Why would she need to ask what to do? Hello! ER STAT!