Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weekly update

I got grief from my sister today because my blog hasn't been updated. Boo hoo. Actually, one of the reasons is that even though the virus has been conquered my computer still runs at a snail's pace. Attempting to log on it is too aggravating to even try most of the time. Now the guru thinks it's because we have too much antivirus protection on the system now.

I cropped with Jen and Marn today. It was fun. I bought some cool stuff at the extravaganza and then at the store afterwards. Jen has the awesomest tote of scrapbooking stuff. Once again I used a lot of her product.

The drive home was really pretty. Big, beautiful, tall storm clouds with the golden hour light illuminating them. I was trying to find a red barn to photograph against it but no luck.

Last night we went to Dysart to BOTTOMS UP! My friends Rikki and Tabby were back from AZ from their business trip. We got there a little before them and bellied up to the bar. Later on ALL the lights in town went off for probably 15 -20 minutes. Big excitement in Podunk! Had a couple of beers, got covered in smoke and headed home.

Earlier this week I washed windows. I got the living room ones done. I've only got 10 more to go! This may evolve into my summer project.

Kurt cleaned the gutters today. I believe Fred helped. The lawn also got mowed. Christy asked if we were doing anything exciting today. Apparently not!

Found out the sex of Marn and Todd's baby. It's a......can't tell you! I better wait until they have it on their blog. I saw part of the ultrasound video. They made me look at its foot. YUCK!!! I HATE feet.

I have to work tomorrow. I think skating is on the agenda for everyone else. I asked if I was needed today. Kurt said I was missed. I guess I'll take what I can get.

No comments: